Questo forum utilizza i cookie
Questo forum fa uso di cookie per memorizzare le informazioni di login se sei registrato o sulla tua ultima visita se non lo sei. I cookie sono piccoli documenti di testo memorizzati sul vostro computer; i cookie impostati dal forum possono essere utilizzati solo su questo sito e non costituiscono rischio per la sicurezza. I cookie su questo forum anche monitorare gli argomenti specifici che hai letto e l'ultima volta che li hai letti. Si prega di confermare se accettare o rifiutare i cookie impostati.

Un cookie verrà memorizzato nel browser indipendentemente dalla tua scelta per evitare che ti venga posta nuovamente questa domanda. Sarai in grado di modificare le impostazioni dei cookie in qualsiasi momento tramite il link in fondo alla pagina.

Benvenuto, Visitatore
Devi registrarti prima di poter scrivere nel forum.

Password

Utenti online
Al momento ci sono 5 utenti online.
» 0 utente(i) | 5 visitatore(i)

New York Rangers Team NHL Face Coverings - NHL Face Coverings Online Shop
When the Quebec premier held his daily COVID-19 news conference at Place des Arts, he put on a bleu-blanc-rouge mask with the Canadiens logo on it that had been made by Longueuil company Image Folie.

Legault said the mask had been sent to him by Canadiens captain Shea Weber.

When NHL commissioner Gary Bettman decided to “pause” the NHL season on March 12 because of the coronavirus, the Canadiens had a 31-31-9 record with 11 games remaining and appeared certain to miss the playoffs for the third straight season and the fourth time in five years. Their final regular-season game was slated for April 4 in Toronto against the Maple Leafs.

"Coach is just going to throw me out there and see how I respond," he said.[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

“We definitely seem to be seeing more outbreaks indoors than with our outdoor sports,” he said.

With the Sharks now celebrating their 25th anniversary, Hayward’s mask will forever be an icon for the franchise and all animal masks of the future.

3. Ken Dryden, 1976[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

It’s starting to feel a bit like a lockout, the way NHL players are heading off to Europe.

“Until I hear a better reason on that, then I’ll listen. We know we have to do this to give us a chance. No one knows what’s going on with this (virus), but we’re being told if you wear this it gives you a better chance not get it or give it to other people. So that’s the message. I mean, it’s plain and simple.”[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

University of North Dakota players Jasper Weatherby and Jacob Bernard-Docker took a knee during the national anthem before their game against Miami (OH) on Wednesday, in what is believed to be the first such demonstration against racial injustice during an NCAA Division I men's hockey game.[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

nhlfacecoverings.com
Face Masks Hockey
Cita messaggio

Vai al forum:

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)