Questo forum utilizza i cookie
Questo forum fa uso di cookie per memorizzare le informazioni di login se sei registrato o sulla tua ultima visita se non lo sei. I cookie sono piccoli documenti di testo memorizzati sul vostro computer; i cookie impostati dal forum possono essere utilizzati solo su questo sito e non costituiscono rischio per la sicurezza. I cookie su questo forum anche monitorare gli argomenti specifici che hai letto e l'ultima volta che li hai letti. Si prega di confermare se accettare o rifiutare i cookie impostati.

Un cookie verrà memorizzato nel browser indipendentemente dalla tua scelta per evitare che ti venga posta nuovamente questa domanda. Sarai in grado di modificare le impostazioni dei cookie in qualsiasi momento tramite il link in fondo alla pagina.

Benvenuto, Visitatore
Devi registrarti prima di poter scrivere nel forum.

Password

Utenti online
Al momento ci sono 16 utenti online.
» 0 utente(i) | 16 visitatore(i)

Official MLB Face Masks Online Store - Atlanta Braves Face Masks
Right now, it’s estimated that about half of Americans always wear a mask in public. According to the new study, published in Nature Medicine, if this incomplete rate of mask-wearing continues and social distancing guidelines are not adhered to, the total number of COVID-19 deaths in the United States could soar to more than 1 million by the end of February.

But Gasol is determined to take another shot at the NBA. He has spoken before of possibly ending his career with FC Barcelona, where he starred before coming to the United States, but has consistently said he would prefer to remain in the NBA.

Harden, the eight-time All-Star who has requested to be traded to a contender, did not report to the Toyota Center for COVID-19 testing until Tuesday, two days after the Rockets held their first team practice. If he continues to test negative, he could be cleared to practice Monday.[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

LSU, which is 3-5 with two games remaining on its schedule, could have finished the regular season under .500 and still been eligible to participate in a bowl game because the NCAA waived bowl eligibility requirements this season in order to provide greater flexibility during the COVID-19 pandemic.[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Passan: At the 2015 meetings, my colleague at the time, Tim Brown, got a tip: Cincinnati closer Aroldis Chapman, who was on the verge of being traded by the Reds, had gotten into trouble off the field. He didn't have any firm details.[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

mlb-facemasks.com
Team Logo Face Masks

While the coverings allow for breathability, they are for personal use only and are not intended for a medical purpose.

“We need to reduce people-to-people contact,” she said during a briefing Monday, pleading with people to cancel year-end meetings and other gatherings. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Cita messaggio

Vai al forum:

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)