Questo forum utilizza i cookie
Questo forum fa uso di cookie per memorizzare le informazioni di login se sei registrato o sulla tua ultima visita se non lo sei. I cookie sono piccoli documenti di testo memorizzati sul vostro computer; i cookie impostati dal forum possono essere utilizzati solo su questo sito e non costituiscono rischio per la sicurezza. I cookie su questo forum anche monitorare gli argomenti specifici che hai letto e l'ultima volta che li hai letti. Si prega di confermare se accettare o rifiutare i cookie impostati.

Un cookie verrà memorizzato nel browser indipendentemente dalla tua scelta per evitare che ti venga posta nuovamente questa domanda. Sarai in grado di modificare le impostazioni dei cookie in qualsiasi momento tramite il link in fondo alla pagina.

Benvenuto, Visitatore
Devi registrarti prima di poter scrivere nel forum.

Password

Utenti online
Al momento ci sono 12 utenti online.
» 0 utente(i) | 12 visitatore(i)

NBA Face Masks Online Sale - Los Angeles Lakers Face Masks
Lowe: NBA's five most intriguing players, including Kevin Durant
Harden has pushed the Rockets to upgrade every offseason, saying he would want to be traded if they couldn't contend, sources said. And he had final say on things beyond just travel and practice schedules as well. He could call the shots on personnel moves, both on the roster and the coaching staff, a power he flexed to push for the firing of head coach Kevin McHale and departures of co-stars Dwight Howard and Chris Paul, sources said.

In the meantime, James has a championship to try to defend for the fourth time in his career. He managed to achieve a repeat once in his previous three tries, winning the title with the Miami Heat in 2013 after breaking through for the first championship of his career in 2012.

On Feb. 6, they joined forces in Minnesota when the Golden State Warriors dealt Russell to the Timberwolves and landed Andrew Wiggins in return. Towns and Russell didn’t get a chance to play with each other for long, however, as the NBA season was suspended on March 11 due to the coronavirus pandemic. (The Wolves, with a 19-45 record, weren’t among the 22 teams invited to the NBA’s bubble to complete the 2019-20 season.)[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

On May 29, Minnesota Timberwolves star Karl-Anthony Towns was a surprise attendee at a George Floyd rally and news conference. Days later, Wolves teammate D’Angelo Russell spoke at a rally in his hometown of Louisville, Kentucky, to protest the police shooting of Breonna Taylor.[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

"I think Donovan is thinking the same way, Coach Q is thinking the same way, [new Jazz owner] Ryan Smith is thinking the same way. We really want to build something and create something and create our way. We want to make something that has never happened before, and for me, that's also the exciting part about it. I believe that we're going to win a championship in Utah."[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

nba-facemasks.com
Nba Team Face Masks

“It gave me the push, the motivation to go. I found strength in myself to do something for others even when,” said Towns, 25. “I told D’Lo [Russell] when he asked me, ‘It’s always easy to do the right thing when it’s easy for you. But it’s very hard to do the right thing when it’s very inconvenient for you.’ And that is why I went. I knew it was the right thing to stand up for racial injustice and to find ways to help the youth and spread the message that this police brutality and racial injustice has to stop. Especially in a community that has given me the opportunity to live the life I live. …[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Towns has been tragically impacted by the pandemic. His mother, Jacqueline Cruz-Towns, died on April 13 at age 58 due to complications from COVID-19. While Towns was still mourning his mother’s passing, he believed it was important to stand up against police brutality and racial injustice following the death of Floyd on May 25 in Minneapolis while in police custody. Towns was present during a press conference for a rally for Floyd that was attended by former NBA player Stephen Jackson and other local dignitaries.
Cita messaggio

Vai al forum:

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)