Questo forum utilizza i cookie
Questo forum fa uso di cookie per memorizzare le informazioni di login se sei registrato o sulla tua ultima visita se non lo sei. I cookie sono piccoli documenti di testo memorizzati sul vostro computer; i cookie impostati dal forum possono essere utilizzati solo su questo sito e non costituiscono rischio per la sicurezza. I cookie su questo forum anche monitorare gli argomenti specifici che hai letto e l'ultima volta che li hai letti. Si prega di confermare se accettare o rifiutare i cookie impostati.

Un cookie verrà memorizzato nel browser indipendentemente dalla tua scelta per evitare che ti venga posta nuovamente questa domanda. Sarai in grado di modificare le impostazioni dei cookie in qualsiasi momento tramite il link in fondo alla pagina.

Benvenuto, Visitatore
Devi registrarti prima di poter scrivere nel forum.

Password

Utenti online
Al momento c'è 1 utente online
» 0 utente(i) | 1 visitatore(i)

Ottawa Senators, nhlfansjersey.com, Nhl Cloth Masks
Thursday, Feb. 4 – Isobel Cup Semifinals 5:30 p.m. – No. 4 Seed vs. No. 1 Seed 8 p.m. – No. 3 Seed vs. No. 2 Seed[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

"Coming into the bubble from where we were in complete lockdown in Canada was a huge risk for us," Murphy said. "Our players had no problem coming in. We felt 100% safe. All we wanted to do was play the game. We would have died if we could have played the game. We would have died if we could have played against Minnesota [for the Cup].

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

9. The Blackhawks had two power-plays in the first period but could've easily had four; James Reimer interfered with DeBrincat on the first power-play that would've made it a 5-on-3 and Kane got whacked in the face by a high stick later in the period but both went uncalled. The Blackhawks did not get another power-play opportunity after that.[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Since 2017, he's also served as the GM for the Rangers’ American Hockey League (AHL) affiliate, the Hartford Wolf Pack.

On Thursday, TSN’s Darren Dreger suggested the Penguins’ new management could decide the team needs to rebuild. With that comes the potential for some big names to be on the move, but the idea Crosby could be traded is a new one.

PointsBet is our Official Sports Betting Partner and we may receive compensation if you place a bet on PointsBet for the first time after clicking our links.[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

nhlfansjersey.com
Nhl Cloth Masks

Sabres: RW Sam Reinhart missed his second game with an upper-body injury and is day-to-day. . LW Casey Mittelstadt was called up from the taxi squad and replaced RW Tage Thompson in the lineup. . D Henri Jokiharju was scratched in favor of D Matt Irwin.[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Cita messaggio

Vai al forum:

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)