Questo forum utilizza i cookie
Questo forum fa uso di cookie per memorizzare le informazioni di login se sei registrato o sulla tua ultima visita se non lo sei. I cookie sono piccoli documenti di testo memorizzati sul vostro computer; i cookie impostati dal forum possono essere utilizzati solo su questo sito e non costituiscono rischio per la sicurezza. I cookie su questo forum anche monitorare gli argomenti specifici che hai letto e l'ultima volta che li hai letti. Si prega di confermare se accettare o rifiutare i cookie impostati.

Un cookie verrà memorizzato nel browser indipendentemente dalla tua scelta per evitare che ti venga posta nuovamente questa domanda. Sarai in grado di modificare le impostazioni dei cookie in qualsiasi momento tramite il link in fondo alla pagina.

Benvenuto, Visitatore
Devi registrarti prima di poter scrivere nel forum.

Password

Utenti online
Al momento ci sono 3 utenti online.
» 0 utente(i) | 3 visitatore(i)

mlbfantasygm.com, Tampa Bay Rays, College Logo Face Masks
The Twins finalized an $10.5 million, one-year contract Sunday with Simmons, strengthening their infield for 2021 as they seek a third straight AL Central division title and attempt to stop their record postseason losing streak.[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Doolittle, 34, was acquired by the Nationals in a midseason trade with the Oakland A’s in 2017. He instantly became a fixture at the back end of their bullpen, recording 75 saves in 147 regular-season appearances for the team. Doolittle’s best season came in 2018, when he posted a 1.60 ERA with 25 saves across 45 innings while making his second All-Star Game.[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

mlbfantasygm.com
College Logo Face Masks

Anderson will battle for a spot in the Phillies’ 2021 rotation and, with that $4M price tag, likely has an inside track to make some starts. With Anderson, Matt Moore, Vince Velasquez, Spencer Howard, Ivan Nova and perhaps Ranger Suarez, the Phillies now have some depth for the final two rotation spots. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

"He's a guy that, coming off of a 2020 with a lighter starting workload, for 2022, we have to be very creative, we have to be very cautious of how many innings we put under his belt. And the bullpen role is probably the safest landing spot to accomplish that. Hopefully we look up at the end of the year and he's got an ample amount of innings, therefore we're comfortable with him starting the following year."

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

The Cardinals will be paying Dexter Fowler more money to NOT play for them than they’ll be paying Nolan Arenado to PLAY for them [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

“I’m aware this is not a popular decision, but I promise, it was not made with haste,” Monfort said Tuesday. “This brings closure to something we’ve been dealing with for over a year.”[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

The Tigers have lost three players via waiver claims this offseason: Alcantara, right-hander Anthony Castro (Toronto Blue Jays) and outfielder Troy Stokes Jr. (Pittsburgh Pirates). Castro and Stokes were later designated for assignment by their new clubs, cleared waivers and got sent to the minors.
Cita messaggio

Vai al forum:

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)