Questo forum utilizza i cookie
Questo forum fa uso di cookie per memorizzare le informazioni di login se sei registrato o sulla tua ultima visita se non lo sei. I cookie sono piccoli documenti di testo memorizzati sul vostro computer; i cookie impostati dal forum possono essere utilizzati solo su questo sito e non costituiscono rischio per la sicurezza. I cookie su questo forum anche monitorare gli argomenti specifici che hai letto e l'ultima volta che li hai letti. Si prega di confermare se accettare o rifiutare i cookie impostati.

Un cookie verrà memorizzato nel browser indipendentemente dalla tua scelta per evitare che ti venga posta nuovamente questa domanda. Sarai in grado di modificare le impostazioni dei cookie in qualsiasi momento tramite il link in fondo alla pagina.

Benvenuto, Visitatore
Devi registrarti prima di poter scrivere nel forum.

Password

Utenti online
Al momento ci sono 2 utenti online.
» 0 utente(i) | 2 visitatore(i)

Face Masks Hockey, Vancouver Canucks, nhlfansjersey.com
The Canadiens were able to score just 1:14 into the game on a slow-rolling goal that David Desharnais slapped out of the air. From there, it was all Montreal. Their goalie and Boston-native Mike Condon put forth a sparkling effort, saving 27 of 28 shots and making a spectacular save on Ryan Spooner, as can be seen via the NHL's official YouTube channel.[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

“Risto’s probably the fittest guy on our team,” McCabe said of his teammate, who normally leads Buffalo in ice time. “For him to battle like this, it’s very tough and unfortunate. But knowing Risto, he’s going to be just fine, and he’ll be back here hopefully soon.”[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

That “somewhere else,” following the advice of Miller, led the league more than 1,000 miles south to Lake Tahoe.

Atkinson continued his ascension, scoring 41 goals with 28 assists two years ago. Limited to just 44 games last season due to a nagging ankle injury, Atkinson's production suffered, as he finished the campaign with just 12 goals, 14 assists, and eight power-play points. In many leagues, that decline resulted in Atkinson plummeting in drafts, a move that looks to be a huge mistake. While not scoring at the pace he did in his career-best season, Atkinson has six goals and seven assists through 17 games, aided by a goal and three assists Thursday, followed by a goal and assist Saturday and marker Monday.

nhlfansjersey.com
Face Masks Hockey

Editor’s Note: Drafting is only half the battle! Get an edge on your competition with our NHL Season Tools that are packed with rankings, projections, a trade evaluator, start/sit tools and much more. And don't forget to use promo code PUCK10 to get 10% off. Click here to learn more![Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Crosby was at his absolute best in the NHL for the three-year run between 2010-11 and 2012-13 when he was playing at a level that nobody — and I mean nobody — in the league was even close to matching at that time. It was like he was dropped into the mid 2000s from a different era.

With that outburst, Huberdeau now has 20 points in 14 games, giving him a chance to top his scorching pace from recent seasons (78 points in 69 games, and 92 in 82 GP).[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Cita messaggio

Vai al forum:

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)