Questo forum utilizza i cookie
Questo forum fa uso di cookie per memorizzare le informazioni di login se sei registrato o sulla tua ultima visita se non lo sei. I cookie sono piccoli documenti di testo memorizzati sul vostro computer; i cookie impostati dal forum possono essere utilizzati solo su questo sito e non costituiscono rischio per la sicurezza. I cookie su questo forum anche monitorare gli argomenti specifici che hai letto e l'ultima volta che li hai letti. Si prega di confermare se accettare o rifiutare i cookie impostati.

Un cookie verrà memorizzato nel browser indipendentemente dalla tua scelta per evitare che ti venga posta nuovamente questa domanda. Sarai in grado di modificare le impostazioni dei cookie in qualsiasi momento tramite il link in fondo alla pagina.

Benvenuto, Visitatore
Devi registrarti prima di poter scrivere nel forum.

Password

Utenti online
Al momento ci sono 16 utenti online.
» 0 utente(i) | 16 visitatore(i)

mlbfantasygm.com, Fanatics Face Mask, New York Mets
In Detroit, he’ll compete with a combination of up-and-coming prospects such as Casey Mize, Tarik Skubal and Matt Manning, along with savvy veterans like Spencer Turnbull, Michael Fulmer, Michael Boyd and Jose Ureña. It’s a crowded room, and one where nothing will be guaranteed based on name recognition.

I suspect part of the reason that there's such a huge gap between my rank for Gonzales and that of my colleagues is the fact that Seattle has plans to continue with a six-man rotation in 2021, which would potentially limit his innings to the 160's, rather than a repeat of 2019's 203 IP. Still, you know what they say about the best laid plans of Mariners and men, right? In any event, what's not to like about a guy who allowed just seven walks (0.90 BB/9) in 69 2/3 innings last season? He also had career-bests in K/9 (8.27), K/BB (9.14), and a fourth consecutive season with improvement in BABIP (.263). Even a little bit of regression is going to provide your fantasy staff with a very solid floor from which to build.[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

He's plus (well above average compared to major leaguers) at basically everything on a baseball field, and his performance alone is hard to find comparables for. He's probably big-league-ready right now -- the present value of 50 means he'd be an average every-day player -- but he hasn't even played in Double-A yet. The Rays tend to take it slow in promoting their prospects, and they're loaded in middle-infield talent at every level, but you could consider waiting until the All-Star break to call him up a little slow.

"I knew something wasn't right. I'm glad it was something specific and pretty easy to fix," Strasburg said. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

mlbfantasygm.com
Fanatics Face Mask

But the biggest changes for Kopech have happened away from the field. They've had to. He hasn't been on a big league field in two and a half years.[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Teheran last made an All-Star appearance in 2016, so it’s been awhile. He’s no longer the former Braves Opening Day starter, instead heading to Los Angeles last season and failing miserably in a short stint with the Angels.[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I don’t think I’m bragging or exaggerating or whatever in saying that I was dealing in that game.Blake Snell
Cita messaggio

Vai al forum:

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)